Open the meeting
- SM read service prayer
- BE read 2nd Tradition
SM - happy with everything, treating newcomers well, wishes more people would attend consistently
TH - I’ve gotten great feedback from visitors this month, I think we’re on the right track
MR - we get frequent reminders from people that we are inspiring people with our recovery. People not working on recovery would become very uncomfortable in our meeting. Meeting is calmer with SM making coffee before the meeting, there are less disruptions.
BE - on the whole doing well, but we had one day where a Spanish-speaking newcomer came in, didn’t feel welcome, he left after a few minutes and hasn’t come back
Review last month’s minutes
- Changed group conscience to be online, same time: first Wednesday of the month at 7PM, but now on Zoom.
- Discussion about needing to attend group conscience to hold service positions
- Sunday chair: SM
- Wednesday chair: BE
- Friday chair: TH
- Keytags: TM (JB alternate)
- Literature: BE
- Coffee: SM
Rent is paid and we have a sufficient reserves. We’ve been paying electric and water, but pretty sure other groups are suppossed to be paying it.
Electric bill is usually around 10-20,000 colones.
- TH 16 years on October 18
- JB 10 years on November 7